Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Sunday 11 November 2012

Hobbycraft show - NEC


Well what a day I had yesterday at the NEC, I don't think that I stopped smiling all day!  Had a fantastic day out with my crafty pal Hazel and also met loads of other crafting buddies from around the country.  It's so nice to put faces to names of the people that you know through their blogs and facebook pages. I also had a chance for hugs with the fantastic Maria Simms and Barbara Gray and to catch a glimpse of Joanna Sheen and Sara Davies!  WOW what a day....

In between all of the chatter and hugs and catch up I also managed to do a bit of spending and even had to take a trip out to the car to deposit my goodies as my rucksack was a bit heavy - oops!  Here's a couple of piccies of my purchases:



Now I've got to tidy up my craft room and find new homes for all of this lot, so I may be gone for some time.  If you don't see me for a little while please send a search party - tee hee.

Hope everyone that's visited the NEC this year has had a fab time and it'd be great to see your stashl.  Why not add your link in my comments for me to pop and have a look?




xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous crafty shopping spree.. so glad you had a super time..enjoy having a play with those amazing goodies... Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good time. Enjoy playing with your new goodies. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a fab time - we have bought similar things - it was great wasn't it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sazzle, it was great to meet you yesterday at the NEC. I had a brilliant two days , met lots of crafty friends and yes bought rather a lot of goodies......some I recognise from your photos, .....oh so many new things to play with....enjoy...hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous goodies :) glad you had a lovely time! I went today and just uploaded piccys to my blog! Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great time - rubbing shoulders with the crafty celebs! Cool haul too, will I come and help you find a home for it all??

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to seeing what you make with all your new goodies - good luck in the craft room. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like a blast and what goodies you picked up...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx