Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Sunday 1 June 2014

Masculine


WOW this year is flying, I can't believe it's June already!!

May was a memorable month with our Clarity design team holiday in France.  Great friendships were formed and crafting techniques learnt.

The gites were absolutely stunning and reaped in history, we even had our own ghosts.

Here are my two room mates and car buddies, Kelly Ketteringham and Amanda Branston.

And here is the fabulous room we stayed in.
The mess was all Kellys!!!!

We didn't all share one bed though and I got the one in the corner.
I even got the proper hotel service courtesy of Mel and Jayne
whilst they were having a tour.
What do you think to the swan they left me?

We visited some lovely towns and an artisan village where we
watched them going back to basics.
Dave loved it, but then I think we all did too!

We drank plenty of wine

and even managed to stay on the correct side of the road, well at
least some of us did!!!!!

Now we're back to the UK and reminiscing about our week away....

********

The first of a new month always means one thing, it's challenge time over at the Clarity Challenge Blog. Why not pop over there and check out the design teams artwork?  

Male cards are the one thing I think we all dread aren't they?  So hopefully we've made your job a bit easier and the men in your lives will receive gorgeous pieces of artwork from you.

Are you feeling lucky?  Well that £50 Clarity gift voucher could be yours if you win.  Here's my artwork:


Materials used:

The background was created using shaving foam and Dylusions inks, but you can use re-inkers and many other products to add your colour.  Have you tried this technique before?  It's great fun!!  There are plenty of videos on YouTube.




xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely Sazzle. You are right we do dread mens cards . Its easier if they have a hobby or interest, but if you are making a card for a man you don't know it can get really difficult. I'm just glad I got the Douglas stamp recently - now I just have to decide what to do with him. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos from France. And a great card. Love the background. I will need to find some of those videos to see how to use the shaving foam! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos - the swan.....groovy!!!! As for the mess - I am surprised you coped!!!! LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos Sazz and loving the masculine card.... Nearly all men in my family so great inspiration... Vxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx