Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Monday 11 April 2011

Divas by Design - DT Call & Blog Candy - updated 15th April

Update: Unfortunately I didn't get a place on their design team :-( but I still get to enter their challenges :-)


Divas by Design is a new challenge blog who will be opening their "online" doors with a bi-weekly challenge blog on Wednesday 4th May at 09.00 GMT.  I'm sure you will want to join in the fun so why not pop along to their website (see above) and take part. We all want freedom in our creations so this challenge blog is ideal as they don't mind if you use digi stamps, rubber stamps or no stamps at all as long as you follow their theme and of course have fun at the same time - simples!

Divas by Design also have some blog candy on offer so there's another reason to pop along to their challenge blog straight away for a chance of winning all of these lovely craft bits and bobs.

 
Thats not all folks! They are also looking for 5 new DT members so I've decided to apply and see if I'm one of the lucky ones :-)  Here are my 3 favourite cards to highlight to them what I'm capable of and also show different techniques.  Oh well here goes, fingers crossed, wish me luck and as the saying goes "break a leg"....


The first card I've chosen is my heart shaped easel card
It was my first card to win a challenge and I was so proud :-)





The second card I've chosen is my daisy box card
I'd learnt this new technique at a craft retreat and this was my first attempt at making one - I don't think I did too badly, did I?


My third and final card is my yacht twisted easel card.
Male cards are the hardest thing that I have to make and I was pleased to get the inspiration for this one.  
It may look simple but the sails are handmade and were very fiddly.

I hope you think that this selection is worthy of one of the DT slots, but if not would welcome any feedback that you can give.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sally ann i love your creations!!! that heart shaped card is just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creations thanks for entering our DT call and good luck hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work... thanks for entering our DT call at Divas by Design and good luck hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx