Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Friday 1 November 2013

Christmas Bauble


It's all go for me this weekend, starting with the new Clarity Stamp challenge today, then we have Barbara Gray "In the Classroom" tomorrow and again with the Clarity shows on Sunday.  Whilst all of this is going on I will be with my bezzie Hazel at a workshop in Coventry all weekend with the lovely Clare Charvill making something wonderful with Graphic 45 papers and products.

Who said craft was meant to be a hobby, it's more like a full time job these days!!!

Back to the challenge and I think this one is going to be a popular one with you all.  Remember only Clarity stamps and products can be used though.

I decided to create a Christmas bauble, but the other design teams members have loads more inspiration on the challenge blog.




Materials used:

Nestability - scalloped square
Stamps - Twas the night
Coloured with promarkers
Gilding flakes - pirate treasure
Distress ink - antique linen

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed my project for today.




xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Project Sazzle! Its a card and gift in one! How lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful keepsake. Such wonderful work xxx i love it Sazzle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning is the only work to describe this wonderful project Saz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Sazzle xxxx Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project Sazzle. Those stamps are so versatile. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really lovely Sazzle I love how you have put the images in the corners. Have a fabulous weekend with Clare...I know you will xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and clever!!...have a great weekend Sazz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic project just stunning. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saz I love this - would love to have a go do you have a tutorial?
    A very special Christmas keepsake xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Sazzle....as always I love your work and your attention to detail.....have a great weekend...I am so jealous as I love Graphic 45 papers and Clare is such a lovely and talented lady....see you next weekend...hugs...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so pretty, any chance of some more details as to how to make it please? xx oh and where is this workshop in coventry? how come i never know and i live there? i love graphic 45 so now i'm a bit green :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have facebook pm'd you details of the workshop Theresa xx

      Delete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx