Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Friday 21 June 2013

Happy Fathers Day


I know I'm a bit late posting this but to be perfectly honest I totally forgot to photograph my cards to my Dad and Father-in-law and have had to go back to them and ask if I can take a picture.  What a scatter brain eh?

This card was started last year when I attended a workshop hosted by the lovely Maria Simms using Clarity stamps.  I thought it was about time I finished it and what better event than Fathers Day!

This card was for my Father-in-law and he loved it although he doesn't like to celebrate Fathers day we still like to give him a card, after all without his help Mark (my other half) wouldn't be here would he!


Materials used:
Stamp - small fobwatch
Adirondack ink - lettuce
Splodge mask - steam clock
Card Candi - Saville Row

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Joanna Sheen - Fathers day - DAILY TALENT SPOT
Pollycraft - anything goes
Cards For Men - boys will be boys
Creative Creations - masculine
Lexi's Creations - fathers day



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

8 comments:

  1. An awesome masculine creation. Perfect for a special dad and I love the greens.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Sazzle, love the combo and elegance
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! so simple but so effective!

    Thank you for playing along with us this week at Creative Creations Challenges. Hope to see you again soon and good luck!

    Jill
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous! i love the look of your card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clean and lovely. Love it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image & design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, good luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. che bello il tuo blog!!! brava!!!Patry

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx