Pages

xx Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog - your comments are all greatly appreciated xx

Monday 28 May 2012

Busy weekend and some news!!


WOW what a busy weekend I had!

Firstly I attended a 2 day Clarity Stamp workshop on Friday and Saturday in Cowden which was absolutely fantastic :-)  We completed four projects each day, some more complex than others but all so different too.  The workshops were hosted by the highly talented Barbara Gray herself assisted by Paul Church.

I met some wonderful new friends over the weekend, picking up and swapping crafting tips and techniques along the way as well as having a good laugh.

I'll be able to show you my projects once they are completed and made into cards.

Secondly, whilst away I received an email from Janet at A Gem of a Challenge asking me if I wanted to join their design team!  Well how much better could this weekend become?  Of course I said yes straight away :-)


Sorry I've not got a card for you today, but just thought I'd share my news with you!




xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news, can't wait to see what you made with Babara.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your DT post Sazzle - very well deserved! Can't wait to see what you make for Pink Gem. Looking forward to seeing your Clarity makes too. I'd love to do a workshop with Barbara.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good time at the workshop. Congrats on the DT post, well deserved and look forward to seeing your fab creations.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fab weekend - looking forward to seeing your cards and exploring another website xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant weekend you had! Congrats on the DT position, you deserve it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a fab time, Congrats on your DT position, well deserved! Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sazzle! Well, you certainly had a much better weekend than I did! LOL!
    Congratulations on your new DT spot! They chose well! I hope that you have a great weekend!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just hopped over from Dc

    have a great weekend
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete

xx Thank you for all of your lovely comments xx